Following the international conferences in Paris and Montreal on the real, virtual and fictional immersions (Paris 1 university, UQUAM, Paris, Montreal), the Fictions & interactions team began to experiment in 2013 about forty workshops between distant cities (Paris, Montreal, Shanghai, Rouen, Annecy, Rio de Janeiro, Porto Alegre) using several types of tools and applications.
– The Orbe team with the support of the ANR, CoSiMa project allowed to generate the experimental applications for these remote interactions.
– With these workshops, the team fictions and interactions amplified its experimental and artistic aims within a diversity of interactive devices mixing physical, virtual and fictional spaces.
– The media and the sound and visual interactions, the applications of shared and embarked mapping allowed several levels and stages to experiment hybrid urban spaces with distant walkers.
– The questions of the remote collaboration but also the playful competition are committed through these experiments.
– The questions of the real time interactions is experienced most of the time but does not exclude other contexts with construction of preliminary or deferred fictional scenarios.